Annual Wellness & Fitness Review Day One
This is the first e-mail of the Annual Wellness & Fitness Review.
The exercises are short and specific - designed to be completed in 5 - 10 minutes. I'd suggest using a notebook or making a file on your computer/phone. There are no right or wrong answers. The goal is to celebrate successes, get a clear picture of anything that didn't go the way you wanted and to gain perspective on the many opportunities that lie ahead in the following year.
Action: Make two lists consisting of:
- What went well this year.
- What didn’t go well this year.
- This is Your list. It's private to you. Write without judgement. Write what happened.
- Aim for between 3 and 7 items on each list. If there's more - keep going.
- Consider all and any areas of wellness which are important to you -- for example; physical, emotional, spiritual, adventure, travel, nutrition, education, hobbies and availability (or lack) of resources (time/money).
- Consider things that hurt, things you felt angry or sad about, things that evoked joy.
- Keep your lists where you can find them. We'll use these on upcoming days.
Thank you for being a part of this. I look forward to connecting tomorrow with exercise #2.
In fitness and health.